Trinitas: Your One-stop Shop for Equipment, Accessories, and Support.
(we’re kinda like a mall—remember those things?)
At Trinitas, our business philosophy is simple: we’re your partner. We keep a beat on the ever-evolving world of tech so that you don’t have to, and our products and services ensure you’re always at the leading edge.
Our equipment programs are designed to save you time and money, removing the need to do endless research on which product is best for your business requirements. Flexible payment programs and detailed reporting are customized to meet your organization’s needs. And our first-rate customer service ensures satisfaction.
We offer OEM and after-market accessories for every major carrier’s wireless phone, including chargers, headsets, cases, data solutions, blue tooth devices, batteries and more.
Whether you’re looking for digital or VOiP, we have you covered with all major phone models, including Avaya, Cisco, Polycom and Snom.
Office Phone Headsets
Go hands free! We’re your source for all corded, wireless and VOiP office phone headsets.
IT Networking Equipment
We specialize in high-performance IT networking equipment designed to meet the complex demands of corporate-grade networks.
Signal Boosters and Repeaters
Never lose a signal again! Let us help you find the right solution that guarantees a wireless signal throughout buildings, offices, homes and vehicles.
Conference Room Phones
We offer Polycom, MaxAttach and Konftel solutions for your conference setting.
Save time by asking us. You request it, and we’ll complete the research for you, and then offer the best solutions for your business.
One-year Warranty Replacement
At Trinitas, we automatically extend the standard 30-day warranty replacement period to one full year on most products. If a product is defective in that timeframe, simply contact us and we’ll handle the return and ship you a replacement that same day when possible.
Why Trinitas? Here are a few of our equipment program benefits:
- Flexibility in program customization and support to meet each of our clients’ needs.
- Custom product bundles for faster checkout and lower costs.
- Corporate-specific catalogs—we create custom enterprise catalogs that reflect your specific business needs.
- Same-day order turnaround for fast, nationwide delivery. Shipments leave our centrally located U.S. warehouse in Austin, Texas and typically deliver in one to three business days.
- Excellent customer service! Your requests are handled by a live person who can typically solve your needs the first time you call. You always receive a same-day resolution.
- Flexible payment options, including net terms or credit card.
- Comprehensive reporting to provide valuable insight into corporate purchasing trends and expenses.
The coronavirus has permanently changed how and from where we work. Enterprise-level companies had to adapt, and adapt quickly.
As America Goes Back to Work, Enterprise Companies Must Support a Transformed Workforce—both in the Office and at Home
While working from home might continue for many—and a large swath of employees aren’t ready to give it up—it presents its own challenges.
In a world of extreme uncertainty, one thing has become clear for many employers and employees alike: working from home is...