The Top Seven Reasons to Turn to Trinitas for Device Repair
(trust us, there are way more than seven!)
The smashed screen, waning battery life, a damaged charge portal—we’ve all been there, and it’s a quick reminder of how much we rely on our business devices! Trinitas offers an unmatched, tailored device repair program to service all of your device repair needs, and here are the seven reasons that set us apart from the rest:
- Cost efficiency. We offer a lower cost than Apple Care, and on average, have been able to save our clients 20–30% compared to the marketplace.
- Quality workmanship. Familiarity with the construction and engineering of a variety of devices, and proven expertise in the field, ensure the highest quality.
- Warranty on workmanship. We stand by our work, and offer a service warranty to guarantee your device is protected.
- OEM quality parts. We carry OEM and premium after-market products for all major phone models and carriers. Unlike other companies who only offer low quality after-market products, Trinitas provides the best equipment solutions.
- We’re fast! We work quickly and nimbly to get your device back to you as soon as possible.
- We provide shipping labels. Ease and accessibility are a large part of our business model, which is why we provide you with shipping labels—one less thing you have to worry about.
- Excellent communication. We provide peace of mind and step-by-step communications throughout the repair process, including tracking information when the device ships.
The Trinitas advantage doesn’t end there. Company-wide and across our suite of services, we work within your organization’s comfort zone, providing maximum flexibility to ensure paramount customer satisfaction. Our custom ordering system makes repair requests, communications, tracking and billing easy and straightforward. We also provide a comprehensive reporting process, so you can view all expenditures and monthly statements, including cost center, wireless device number, employee ID#, and repair charges.
We put your company’s needs first, and tailor a program and plan to ensure accountability, productivity and efficiency. Learn more about our device repair program and how it might benefit your organization and employees!
The coronavirus has permanently changed how and from where we work. Enterprise-level companies had to adapt, and adapt quickly.
As America Goes Back to Work, Enterprise Companies Must Support a Transformed Workforce—both in the Office and at Home
While working from home might continue for many—and a large swath of employees aren’t ready to give it up—it presents its own challenges.
In a world of extreme uncertainty, one thing has become clear for many employers and employees alike: working from home is...