Paying, Tracking, and Consolidating Bills Just Got Easier
At Trinitas, we spend a lot of time analyzing telecom bills, invoices, and expenses. So much so that we developed a way to make it much, much easier to review and pay your bills—Telecom Expense Management (TEM). It’s a centralized online hub where we manage all of your carrier contracts and consolidate your telecom vendors. We provide customized spend reports according to your business needs, including reports by business unit, cost center, and employee identification number. And we show your device inventory, including the physical location of all devices and vendor data plans for each device.
Trinitas’ Technology Expense Management (TEM) solution gives you peace-of-mind knowing that your organization’s cost of communicating is kept in check, and your IT bills are being paid responsibly. Here’s how:
- Increase Efficiencies — TEM allows you to processes your paper invoices electronically, speeding up your invoice loading so you have an accurate central view of all invoices.
- Assets Report — TEM provides a comprehensive inventory of your IT assets, so you know exactly what you own, and pay for just that.
- Optimize Spend — TEM manages your usage and contracts to optimize your IT spend, and ensures you pay on time, and at the lowest price for just what you use.
- Spend Audits — TEM conducts IT spend audits to identify and recommend savings so you only pay what you should.
- Allocate Costs — TEM allocates costs easily to secure equitable chargebacks based on consumption to control IT spend across your organization.
Trinitas came in and analyzed our spend.
They pointed out many areas we were wasting spend and implemented processes to correct it. Now we have more monies back into our IT budget that we are using for program growth.
Our IT team is not over worked anymore with mundane tasks.
We can depend on Trinitas and their team to help us find areas for greater savings within our contracts.
Sarah W – Wireless Manager – Large Food Processing Company
Related Blog Posts
Trinitas recently partnered with a Fortune 100 company, saving the organization $1,000,000 on device bundles (case, charger and headset) for their 100,000 units.
Spring is just around the corner, and that means it’s an excellent time to consider some new beginnings for your company’s...
Simplification isn’t simple, but it’s our specialty.
Contact us now and we’ll prove it.