Fully Customized Software Integration Services to Make Life Easier
Customization—it’s a word we use all the time here at Trinitas. Mainly because every service we offer can be fully tailored to your organization’s needs, and that includes the software you use to order, track, and pay for telecom products. We work with you to create an ordering platform that seamlessly integrates with your process, resulting in cost savings, increased productivity, and the elevated customer service that defines the Trinitas experience.
So, when you say software customization and integration, what does that look like?
Great question. These are some ways we can make the backend of your telecom program an approachable arm of your company’s day-to-day operations:
- We customize the platform to the look and feel of your company. No intimidating design elements or hard-to-find menus here.
- We integrate ordering for corporate-approved limited products.
- We include credit card and net terms.
- We add managerial approval for workflows if necessary.
- We make sure the following important information is included with each order: employee ID number, wireless device number, cost center number, and any additional information required to properly track orders.
- We put it front and center by adding a preferred product icon on the homepage of the interface, which takes employees to the most popular and cost-saving products, saving your company workday time and resources.
- We provide easy access to returns and warranty support.
- And we offer instant tracking information upon order shipment.
The best part is that you can stop wasting time following IT tickets through to completion because we manage that for you, monitoring the ticketing process from initiation to result.
Related Blog Posts
Make the Most of It with Enterprise Anywhere March brings with it the promise of spring, and this year, the glimpse of new...
Trees without leaves. Gray skies. Cold days. It’s easy to succumb to the mid-winter blues. However, just like the small...
Coming out of an extremely challenging 2020 and moving into 2021, experts are weighing in on what they feel will drive...
Simplification isn’t simple, but it’s our specialty.
Contact us now and we’ll prove it.