Part II: The BIG Hurdles of a WFH Work Force and Trinitas Solutions for Your Business
In Part I of this blog, we examined the small hurdles companies and employees might face as we continue the work-from-home model into the fall. Now we’ll take a look at the larger issues enterprise companies should consider as they manage employees both in and out of the office.
Here are seven key factors companies should consider when transitioning to a hybrid office/home office or full-time work-from-home scenario:
- Additional security risks
- Data usage
- Increased IT support
- A need for products and services required for a well-functioning home office
- Employees are following company guidelines, even when not in the office
- Interfacing with fellow employees
- Managing daily operations
These challenges can appear daunting, and for many companies that did not have the proper infrastructure to support a work-from-home environment, they are. However, all is not lost. In fact, Trinitas has spent the last decade refining telecom products and services, and is an excellent telecom partner for enterprise-level companies in this new normal.
So, how can we help your organization navigate this trying time—and set your telecom services and operations up for long-term success? Here are some key ways Trinitas can help you overcome those larger WFH hurdles:
- We can customize online platforms or both your work-from-home and in-office employees. Our Enterprise Anywhere program address myriad needs of enterprise companies that are nimble, flexible and transformative as the virtual work environment takes shape.
- Trinitas implements spend management workflows that help streamline costs and processes.
- We help guide and ensure your employees are adhering to contracts and company policies, whether at home or in the office.
- Don’t want to spend time researching and ordering the best telecom products and services? Not to worry; we’re experts at it. Trinitas can be your go-to supplier for leading-edge telecom products.
- We can provide managerial reporting, letting you know where your employees are spending time and data.
- Trinitas can also consolidate your telecom invoicing and billing into one centralized hub with our Telecom Expense Management (TEM) services.
- Help you generate new income streams with device buyback processes
- Finally, our ability to view your telecom products and practices holistically allows us to identify areas for savings and streamlining, adding to your bottom line and reducing telecom headaches throughout the day.
To learn more about how Trinitas can help your enterprise-level organization overcome the modern-day BIG hurdles that come with transitioning to the work-from-home environment, contact us today. We’ll walk you through our services, and customize a program specifically catered to your needs.